What is Block Management
Block Management is the process of managing residential properties that have been developed into a Right to Manage property under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act of 2002; essentially it allows the leaseholders within a property to take over the management of the building. As a managing agent, our job is to provide a professional service that cuts the stress of managing a property by carrying works such as collecting and managing the service charge, upkeep of communal areas and upkeep of the structure of the building; although each property is unique.
Why Choose Us
- Collection and management of Service Charges and Ground Rent.
- Developing a budget and managing expenditure.
- Organising building insurance.
- Reliable contractors.
- Emergency 24/7 cover.
- Lease matters and extension.
- Preparing Annual Accounts.
- Annual General Meetings/Directors attendance.
- Regular inspections.
- Reserve Fund allocation.